• Implement, service and maintain customer’s Network/WLAN equipment, Security equipment and other related product
• Provide Standby service and Onsite support 24 x 7
• Provide POC and Demonstration Lab Test
• Provide technical consultancy, training technical training to customer, sales for network and security solution
• Study/evaluate new product, model, technology of existing supplier and new supplier as assigned
• Manage, handle technical case, request RMA of product with Vender’s TAC
• Project management for Network, Security and other project’s installation as assigned
30,000 - 50,000 B (USD)
Required work experience
• Male/Female, Age over 27 years old
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or related fields
• Minimum 3 years experience in installation, configuration, and problem solving in large networking, Switch, Router, WLAN, firewall, IPS and Load Balancer product etc.
• Good knowledge of trouble shooting skill of network and security such as OSPF, BGP, MPLS, WLAN, Firewall, IPS etc. will be advantage
• Mature, innovative, creative, independent, good leadership, hard working and ability to work under pressure
• Fluent in English and communications skill
• Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
• Possessing of Network and security certifications such as CCNP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP or CISSP will be advantage
• Own transportation is advantage
•To be certified for professional Certificate in Networking and security of responsible product
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.