- Control the process of disbursement to be in order and comply with the tax law, budget and policy of the company.
- Check account receivables and account paybles monthly.
- Responsible for VAT refund on time.
- Responsible for accounting and setting up a complete expense account in the ledger and closing the statement on time.
- Analyze the direction of expense and cost by diciding into each branches.
- Prepare and review accounting reports for both internal and external audits.
- Control the standard of performance by communicating well and working together as a team to influence the development.
- Provide information and documents to prepare the audit.
- Other assigned accounting tasks.
**Able to work 6 days**
- Age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Experience in accounting is not less than 5 years.
- have a professional ethic, leadership, and honesty
- Have tolerance to pressure.
- Have knowledge of taxation and accounting standards.
- Have the ability to solve problems immediately.
- Have the ability to plan.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.