|แวดวงธุรกิจ||Manufacturing(Foods & Beverage)|
• Preparing monthly and year-end closing; generating monthly financial reports which contain balance sheets, financial statements and all reconciled accounts, in a timely and accurate manner.
• Managing company bank accounts on a daily basis and coordinating with the bank.
• Preparing corporate tax calculations and coordinating with external auditors and agencies concerning the annual tax return and related documentation.
• Managing, accountant, controlling and ensuring plant accounting activities and procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
• Preparing monthly financial reports with all needed financial and costing analysis
• Providing required support to the GM and other department heads in developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
• Ensuring that all financial transactions are handled and processed in-line with the approved policies and procedures.
• Supporting project teams to ensure costs are controlled within budget and authority, and that cost control is maintained from inception to completion.
|เงินเดือน||30,000 – 45,000TH (THB)|
• Male or female, age 30-45 years old.|
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• At least 5 years’ of experience in Accounting and Finance.
• Knowledgeable in the evaluation of inventory and managerial accounting is essential.
• Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
• Strong leadership and time management skills.
• High responsibility and accuracy of work.
• Good command of English.