- Regularly perform implementations of SUN and Vision applications
- Manage each implementation project, identifying promptly any implementation issues and
agreeing with the customer the necessary remediation
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of SUN and Vision products
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all aspects of implementation of SUN and Vision in
the Hospitality sector
- Provide training and Suport for I-MAS Customers
- Regularly provide SUN and Vision demonstrations and other sales support activities
- Man the support desk
- Provide assistance in the resolution of support calls
- Perform software installations and programing extra request.
- Provide support to all I-MAS employees
- Constantly improvethe I-MAS service offering
- Feedback findings from practical project experiences to I-MAS staff and project manager
- Talk to customers on a regular basis to ensure that they are obtaining maximum value from
SUN and Vision and all product sale of company.
- Share knowledge and provide advice and guidance to junior members of staff.
|เงินเดือน||30,000 ～ 50,000TH (THB)|
- Bachelor of degree or higher with background in Accounting, MIS or Software Engineering|
- Male or female. Thai Nationality
- Knowledgeable in hospitality’s business process
- Experiences in accounting software implementation as consultant at least 2 years.
- Experience in VBA in Microsoft Excel, MS SQL server, Oracle, MS Office, Windows server and Windows Client etc…
- Good command in English.
- Discipline, Analytical with problem solving skill, process strong customer orientation and communication skills.