• Effectively handle requests from guests, companies, travel agents via phone or emails while ensuring guest satisfaction;
• Convert as many of reservation requests into confirmed reservations, then carefully input the booking information into reservation system;
• Maintain and promptly update the room vacancies on online various booking webs;
• Building package suitable to guest requests, making reservation of other service (visa, transfer, tickets, tours) based on guest’s booking/requests;
• Propose promotion programs/package for increase sales of rooms and revenue;
• Meet target on monthly revenue (on both averaged daily room rate and occupancy rate);
• Assists with all Front Desk duties such as processing room reservations, guest’s check-ins/check-outs, cancellations, payment etc;
• Perform other administrative duties as needed
|เงินเดือน||35,000 ～ 40,000TH (THB)|
- Minimum of 1 years experienced in Reservation or Sales & Marketing.|
- Self-motivated team player, strong customer relations skills, fast learner and innovative thinking.
- Presented excellent communication, interpersonal.
- Presented excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Presented excellent command in English & Thai.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments under high pressure and consistently tight deadlines.