|อาชีพ||Senior HR Business Partner|
Reporting to the Head of HR for APMEA, you will work closely with him/her in the development and implementation of HR strategy for manpower planning, employment regulatory compliance, compensation and benefits review and to assist with the execution of business expansion plans in the region.
You will be involved in formulating and implementing HR policies and procedures to meet business needs and partner with divisional managers on manpower planning and identify the staffing needs.
You will also provide recommendations and support with new HR initiatives and strategies, e.g. succession planning, performance management, attracting and managing talents, and driving changes to gain competitive edge.
|เงินเดือน||100K – 150K (Negotiable) (THB)|
- Male/Female |
- Age should be 35 years old up
- Ideally, you are Degree qualified in Business Management or HRM at least 6 - 10 years’ post-graduation experience in overall HR, and some years in regional level, preferable with international firm.
- You should be a robust, hardworking and versatile HR professional with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- To be highly successful in this role, you should possess excellent business acumen and negotiation skills to lead, influence and engage across the different business units.
- Strongly communicate in English