- Maximizing revenue, market share, and profits for multiple properties.
- Ensuring that sales and pricing strategies are based on sound commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting.
- Implementing revenue management operations, procedures, and best practices.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Providing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting.
- Managing overall online growth, and identifying new demand channels.
- Maintaining profit & loss (P&L) for the assigned market.
- Being responsible for the overall growth of the target market.
- Having full responsibility for the development and maintenance of the content (in partnership with the Marketing team) of the OTA’s and official website.
- Closely monitoring industry and competitor initiatives, and trying to give the company a competitive edge by identifying niche areas and opportunities.
|เงินเดือน||45,000 - 80,000 (THB)|
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration, Marketing or related field|
- Minimum of 2 years in relevant experience in a similar capacity preferably
- Knowledgeable in Revenue Management.
- Have excellent English communication skills both in written and spoken
- Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can choose to work based at Bangkok (work from home) or based at Samui