|อาชีพ||Senior General Affair Officer|
|แวดวงธุรกิจ||IT & Telecommunications & Software|
• Responsible for office renovation and organize/schedule maintenance of office facilities, equipment.
• Company car and driver management.
• Purchasing and vendor management for office supplies, stationary, equipment, etc.
• Perform asset verification exercise at least twice a year. Collect data on the movement of staff and ensure those asset inventory lists are regularly updated upon movement.
• Support for Business Trip such as reserve flight, hotel booking, etc.
• Support special projects and events upon request, e.g. CSR, Company trip, staff party, and etc.
• Responsible for variety administrative tasks as supervisor assigned such as compliance control and safety activity.
*need to work on 7-10 saturday per year.
• Male/ Female(Thai nationality)|
• Age 30 - 38 years old
• Bachelor's degree in Business Computer, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Science
• At least 5 years experience in Administrative and General Affair field.
• Have experience in office facilities, equipment maintenance management.
• Have experience in company asset management.
• Have experience about company car arrangement.
• Basic knowledge to handle office facilities and equipment maintenance.
• Well known the route and location will be an advantage.
• Ability to deal with document and accurate on work's detail.
• Computer literacy skill in MS office.
• Ability to on call support after working hour such as to solve the car problem issue in urgent case etc.
• Ability to work overtime depend on the necessity of job such as when MA. Some office facility office renovation etc.
• Good attitude
• Strong leadership & analysis skills
• Effective interpersonal skill