|แวดวงธุรกิจ||Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)|
Logistics Officer is responsible for all aspects of logistics, such as shipping, warehousing and procurement, are working together to fill orders and deliver materials on a timely basis. This also covers the area of sales order management i.e. order, invoicing, expedition documents etc., dangerous goods / material transportation etc.
- Responsible for managing and controlling inventory both of incoming and outgoing goods. Handling shipment, delivery, import-export process and documentation works
- Work with warehouse and transportation company
- Liaise with supplier/outsource for delivery and others matters
- This position is not limited to subject but also any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
|เงินเดือน||20,000 ～ 28,000 (THB)|
- Males/Female, age between 24-32 years. |
- Excellent command of English
- Own car (convenient to travel to work)
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain management, Business Administration or other related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in Logistics or Import – Export field
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and other office program.
- Well knowledge of Customs Procedure, Import/Export shipment process and related documents etc. including work related to Excise Tax Department.
- Knowledge in logistic solution, warehouse management, route development
- High responsibility, Intensive detail-oriented and strong problem solving skill.
- Good Service-mind, able to work in Team environment under time pressure.