|อาชีพ||Sales Manager at Pathunthani headquarter|
• Determining annual and strategic plans; analyzing trends and results
• Product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
• Contribute to team effort to accomplish the related results as needed.
• The plan is to ensure the achievement of a divisional and personal goal, aligning with the company's sales policies and strategies.
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
• Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
• Prepare reporting as needed
• Prepare reporting as needed Performs other duties as assigned by management
• Support company activities such as 5S, Safety, etc.
• Male / Female Thai Nationality |
• Age between 30-35 Years old
• B.S. Degree or Master Degree in Business Administration or any related fields
• Minimum 5 - 10 years of working experience in a coil manufacturing or process industry
• Good knowledge of ISO9001/ ISO14001: 2015
• Good command of spoken and written English (other will be an advantage)
• Sharp presentation and negotiation skills.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
• Must be able to create project plan and maintain project delivery projections.
• Work well under pressure and like to face new challenges.
• Able to work at Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong), Rayoung Province
• Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Sell to Customer Needs, Motivation, Sales Planning, Build Relationships, Coaching, Manage Processes, Market Knowledge, Develop Budgets, Staffing