|อาชีพ||Regional Service Manager (After sales department)|
- Regional service management’s function is to be fully engaged in their assigned region, having a comprehensive working knowledge of their Service Center accounts, operating issues, competitive landscape, and strategic outlook.
- Manages regional performance by assisting Haier Service Centers in achieving and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). When needed or requested, Develops/Implements action plans for improvements, with clear root cause analysis, reporting and follow up.
- Ensures service partners are fully supported in all technical and procedural areas and that these partners are satisfied with Haier’s service and support.
Regular meetings and on-site visits with service partners and dealers to perform process improvement tasks
- Creates detailed reports which include: Surveying service partners, researching databases, performing on-site visits, obtaining samples, and researching potential solutions.
Escalates operational issues and reports pertinent data to head office management, and HQ service operations
- Supports assigned service centers with relevant coaching and mentoring in specific product lines, administrative processes, technician productivity and efficiencies. Engages in professional feedback, development plans and corrective actions.
- Supports Haier Sales, Marketing and Dealer support teams as needed to ensure end user customers service is being handled efficiently.
|เงินเดือน||55,000 - 60,000 (THB)|
- Thai Male/Female 27-45 years old.|
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- 2-4 yrs. for account management experience as a customer service in Electronic industry.
- Able to travel to Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar occasionally.
- Experience gathering reports, KPI’s and providing data analytics around the performance of our service partners.
- Able to communicate in English, or Chinese will be special consider.