|อาชีพ||Accounting Senior Department Manager|
|แวดวงธุรกิจ||Manufacturing(Electrical & Precision)|
Report to Division Manager and JP GM
Coornidate with Finance&Accounting department of other factoies
• Review of the costing data.
• Manage the process of assessing inventory for excess and obsolescence reserves based on
corporate policy and ensure proper controls over inventory.
• Lead daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reports for cost accounting.
• Set goals, objectives and priorities; coach and develop staff; planning, monitoring, and appraising
performance regularly, across the manufacturing sites.
• Provide advice on costing matters to the management team and other departments if needed
• Controlling and managing finance and accounting according to company’s policy.
• Coordination and controlling all requirements related finance and accounting matter.
• Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with accounting standards, BOI and Taxes
|เงินเดือน||80,000 - 100,000 (THB)|
• Male or Female, age 42-48 years old|
• Bachelor degree or Master degree in Accounting
• Have experience at least 10 years in Finance & Accounting Taxation including 5 years in
• Cost accounting in a complex manufacturing environment.
• Background in understanding and applying complex cost accounting principles including capitalization
of variances and experience with rolling standard costs is an advantage.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to work independently, mature, self-motivated and hard-working.
• Experience working with Excel, Microsoft ward, Power Point and financial software such as SAP,
ORACLE or QAD (MFG PRO.) (QAD is plus).
• Good command of English on writing and speaking.