• Coordinate with ATS Japan, generate training materials in Thai to be trained the mechanics in Marketing activity (Seminar)
• Train NGK product knowledge both internal and external part
• Translate and prepare technical data and information to be published in all marketing communications (Point of purchase, Point of selling materials, Brochure, Online contents)
• Prepare monthly Marketing reports and other related reports or surveys as required.
• Analyze market situation and competitors' products and / or activities.
• Coordinate with marketing team in order to support Marketing Activation.
• Coordinate with other internal departments, business partners or agency to develop and execute marketing plan.
• Initiate, monitor, review and report on all marketing activities.
- Male or Female, age 28 - 35 years old.|
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years working experience from Automotive Industry.
- Training & development skills would be advantage.
- Flexible to travel for working upcountry or on holiday.
- English in Intermediate level up
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Proactive and intuitive with high self-discipline.
- Good team player and CAN DO attitude.
- Able to driving a car and hold a driving license.