|อาชีพ||Internal Audit Asst. Manager / Manager|
|แวดวงธุรกิจ||Banking,Finance,Securities & Insurance|
- Draft and purpose long-term audit plan.
- Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with professional IA standards.
- Conduct risk-based audits with the team to various business units.
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives.
- Prepare a draft discussion sheet/audit report.
- Propose practical and value added recommendations to address control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies.
- Follow up the actions to ensure the correctively improvement in the audit report.
- Assist on departmental initiatives/projects as needed.
- Follow the policies of the Internal Audit department and the company.
- Another assignment by Manager/Director.
- Thai nationality only, Age not over 40 years old.|
- Master degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years-experience of Internal Audit functions.
- English in intermediate level or above (TOEIC score: 700 as a minimum requirement).
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Customer focused, responsible, self-driven, results-oriented, proactive, systematic thinking and team worked.
- Proven experience working with computer-aided auditing, continuous monitoring and data analytic tools (ACL, IDEA, Excel PowerPivot).
- experience in Non-life insurance business is advantage.
- CPA or CIA is advantage.