Junior Level – Specialist
Report to : Deputy Devision Manager (Japanese national but can speak Thai)
1) Draft and revise legal documents, including but not limited to, notice, agreement, contract, memorandum, notice, etc.
2) Engage in analyzing legal and business points to be considered in carrying out or implementing existing business and/or newly created business and proceed with making report or proposal.
3) Proceed with litigation, resolving legal dispute and negotiation with respect to the issue and problem with which the Company encounter or engaging in any matter or task as assigned by the supervisor.
4) Provide legal training to employees, for instance on legal matters, for instance, explanation on documents to be filed to or obtained from Ministry of Commerce, IEAT and/or BOI.
5) Proceed with any other matter assigned by the supervisor.
|เงินเดือน||28,000 - 70,000 (THB)|
- Bachelor's degree in law
- The candidate is expected to have working experience. However, if the candidate can show unique strength, for instance, obtaining high score in TOEIC (850 up), TOEFLiBT (90 up), such requirement is not necessary.
- Any other qualification such as passing Thai Bar (เนติบัณฑิต) shall be appreciated.
- High level of capability of English in terms of writing, reading and discussion shall be highly appreciated.
- Skill to operate Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skill to search on internet and to communicate through email.
- If candidate has experience in (a) litigation, drafting complaint, answer, etc. (b) proceeding at the Court for various cases and (c) proceeding with the Consumer Protection issue at both in Bangkok and provincial area, such experience shall be highly appreciated.