|อาชีพ||Senior technical manager|
|แวดวงธุรกิจ||Construction & Civil Engineering|
- Reviewing and analyzing TOR , specifications, construction drawings and contracts.
- Organizing the project development including coordinating with surveyors to understand existing conditions, coordinating with architectural & engineering designers (structures & MEP) , coordinating and checking with draft team, coordinating and checking with quantity survey team , coordinating with method team, coordinating with schedule programmer, coordinating with procurement team to get unit rates of coordinating with subcontractors ,etc.
- Studying for the indirect cost of the project such as construction team organization, construction equipment, indirect labors and construction temporary facilities. • Preparing project construction costs.
- Measuring construction quantities for some projects.
- Prepare variation orders.
- Developing relations with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Training , developing and supervising subordinates
- Bachelor or Master degree in Civil engineer / Architecture or related fields. |
- Age 35-40 years
- At least 10 years experience in building construction.
- Knowledge in civil works and underground MEP services.
- Good command in English language (Read/ write/ listen/ speak)
- Professional in MS office, MS outlook, Auto CAD, PDF, etc.
- Curiosity & negotiation skill are required.
- Able to work under pressure