|อาชีพ||CLPA Staff (Digital Marketing)|
• Coordinate with an internal department, partners and customers about the suggestion and comparison the models of products which are suitable for their business and/or can be matched with their current problems when they have the requirements.
• Communicate with the customers when they have any inquiries for using our products and all concerned problems which linked to Mitsubishi Electric FA business/products which they bought from the markets or other suppliers.
• Learn and use engineering knowledge to improve sales and marketing activities, such as supporting outside activities, seminars, exhibitions, etc..)
• Coordinate with Mitsubishi Electric in Headquarter and factories to monitor the new products and technological improvement especially for sales & marketing materials/tools via our corporate networks.
• Communicate with our corporate network around the globe for consulting and collecting new technologies, solutions, and information to improve sales & marketing tools.
• General administration to support the marketing team for both document preparation and coordination
• Assist and coordinate for both internal and external in other projects related to sales and marketing activities.
• Coordination of sales & marketing campaigns (Advertising & Promotion) and field communication activities (Exhibitions, Seminars, and Events which set up by Marketing Department)
• Support in research activities to identify brand opportunities and challenges for growth and development, also arrange the document, tools and presentation materials to use in marketing activities.
• Administration for managing and controlling CRM activities which covered to Facebook, e-mail, and LINE.
|เงินเดือน||18,000 - 25,000 (THB)|
• Male/ Female age 23-28 years old|
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing fields (Digital marketing will be an advantage)
• 2-year experience in Marketing
• Good personality, best effort, and inter-communication skills.
• Interest to learn new things beyond normal works (Engineering products/knowledge)
• Able to communicate in ENglish (Intermedite level)
• Computer proficiency such as MS Office (Excel and Power point), Internet, e-mail, Social Media.
• Have the ability and willingness to work with Japanese colleagues.