- Participate to initiative, maintain and update policies and procedures of Compliance, Operation
- Ethic and Management Guideline for employee.
- Control and support the corporate operation in align with law, company regulation and good governance system and also participate in identify and assess risks of compliance.
- Participate with other departments to initiative and revise operation standard / work instruction in align with corporate compliance.
- Conduct the effective compliance communication program to employees.
|เงินเดือน||～50,000 TH (THB)|
Male / Female, age not over 40 years.|
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting, Financial or Economic.
At least 8 years of working experiences in Internal Audit and/ or External Audit
Excellent (Fluently) in English both of writing audit report and oral business communication
Know well with standards of The Institute of internal Auditors (IIA), COSO, Risk Assessment and ability to comply with
Have the ability to bridge relationships with a variety of individuals and between departments at all levels of the organization.
Have a Certificate Internal Audit (CIA) would be plus.
Have Professional Standard Manner based on code of ethics.