• Head to responsible for running the overall HR management system, and ensuring that there are sufficient resources of all and maintain the system.
• Managing HRD/HRM policies, Training plans, Recruitment , Employee Relation and strategies in order to improve employee knowledge skill
• Ensuring that HR functions are well defined, documented, communicated and executed across all
• Analysis the training needs of individuals department, closely cooperating with manager lines to define appropriate training courses and development activities; providing training and development activities
• Planning manpower plans and implement strategies to improvement recruitment and selection process
• Maintain and conducting company rule/ regulation and disciplinary action for employee
• Managing Employee relation /Engagement policy and activities to make and improved good relation with all employee
• Coordination with concerned government department, Labor Department and others related government department and maintain Thai Labor Standard system follow company plan
• Build up good relationship in organization including welfare, Participate in resolving Labor dispute situations and investigation when required.
|เงินเดือน||60,000 ～ 90,000TH (THB)|
• Bachelor’s degree/Master in Political Science/Human Resource Management/Business Administration/Laws or related field (Preferable Male 42-48 years old)|
• Experience 10 years up in overall HRD/HRM Management level
• Must have experience in automotive/electronic manufacturing or manufacturing environment company Strong knowledge of developing personnel practices and principles, Employee relation, Talent management and Compensation, Salary structure and all applicable labor, payroll, benefits, laws and regulations.
• Good personality, service mind, result-oriented and independent and self-motivated.
• Leadership and team working , good planner skills and able to work under high pressure and urgently.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent in English, Computer literate
• Able to work Monday – Friday and 2 Saturday in a month