|อาชีพ||Supervisor / Assistant Manager, Field Service|
- Promote and build Dealer brand loyalty.
- Promote the brand though all aspects of the Dealer network and customer.
- Assist Dealer Comply with Hyundai standard and DEP Survey.
- Protect ad represent the Hyundai brand and brand integrity on decisions including warranty and customer situations.
- Manage and funding (e.g. Co Op Advertising) and incentive schemes for benefit of the brand.
- Advertise and consult with the dealer to develop and improve customer satisfaction scores (CSI) and customer retention.
- Support the dealer on customer issue solution and accurate technical information.
- Work with dealer service and Part Managers, and their staff to develop effective Marketing of the Aftersales operations.
- Advise and support the Dealer to recruit & selection, training and staff development to attract and retain quality of people.
- Assist the Dealer to measure and monitor Kay Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Develop and implement dealer with appropriate action plan to improve operational outputs.
- Consult with dealer on development of facilities and equipment to improve ROI, customer and employee satisfaction.
- Act as advisor to increase profitability of service and parts sales of dealer.
|เงินเดือน||35,000 - 60,000 (THB)|
- Male only.|
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related filed.
- Experience in least After sales service for car dealer or automotive business for 2 - 7 years.
- Strong negotiation skill, adaptability, problem solving and team player.
- Be able to work independently under pressure and achieve target within timeline.
- English is in intermediate level.
- Proficient in computer literature Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).