|อาชีพ||Japanese Engineering Specialist (Assistant General Manager Level) @ Rayong|
• Set business strategy; analyze and determine the direction, policy, and plan of Engineering Division that comply with policy and strategy direction ; as well as, monitor and control the process to achieve the agreed performance results
• Manage Engineering Function; plan and control the work-performance results; ensure the setting and uses of standard procedure of Engineering Management to support and improve all engineering practices in the organization
• Report work-performance results, problems, key issues found; as well as propose the resolutions and suggestions for improvement to top management.
• Control, allocate, and manage human resources in the division, in terms of quantity, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness; develop the capability of human resources to lead all engineering changes and strategy Implementation
• Monitor customer satisfaction and response to customer requirement and participate in all key activities of customer
• Ensure compliance to all working standards, manuals and regulations, such as IATF 16949, ISO14001, and others
• Lead special assignments or special projects (Cross Functional Team)
|เงินเดือน||Open to negotiate (THB)|
• Male, Age 40 – Not over 60 year old, Thai or Japanese Nationality|
• Diploma - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related fields.
• Have experience in factory management for more than 15 years, including strategic planning, budgeting, profit/loss (P/L) calculation, production costing, and production techniques.
• Have experience specifically in automotive part industry, especially specialize in Forging Process or Heavy Industry Manufacturing
• Have experience in Engineering and Production in medium to large business, or an affiliated company/group/subsidiaries of large companies
• Be able to work in Rayong Plant (Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate and Amata City Industrial Estate)
• Knowledge in IATF 16949, TPS System, Lean Management, & Productivity Improvement Programs