|อาชีพ||Finance & Accounting Manager|
|แวดวงธุรกิจ||Manufacturing(Electrical & Precision)|
This position is a member of Finance & Accounting Department to perform the company’s period closing and ensure that the accounting is carried out in accordance with Thai Accounting Standard, The principles of TFRS, Local Tax rules and regulation, and in accordance with the instructions of the Group accounting.
• All accounting and finance functions including monthly closing , AR, AP, Cash flow, Cost and Inventory, taxation, reporting and forecasting
• Execution and coordination of accounting closing activities.
• Prepare month-end and analysis of closing reporting, and account reconciliation
• Daily monitoring of accounting activities
• Prepare Budgeting, monthly forecast of P/L
• Prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues
• Interact wit Revenue Department related to Taxation issue.
• Training / supervise team member concerning Company’s accounting procedures and policies.
• Consolidate Package report ( contact Head Quarter in Japan)
• Tax controlling
|เงินเดือน||45,000 - 65,000 (THB)|
• Thai Nationality, Female aged over 32 years |
• Degree in major of Accounting / Cost Accounting
• CPD. is required
• At least 3-5 years experience as an Accounting Manager, handling over all accounting and finance function, background in a manufacturing company especially in Japanese Manufacturing environment & BOI. business
• Proficient in Microsoft office App. and good understanding of various Accounting standard software and Microsoft Dynamics NAV is high desirable.
• Must have fluent in English both verbal and written (Japanese is preferable)
• Eager to learn, Possess Positive Attitude and get along with others
• Good interpersonal skills and can work under pressure, Dynamic person, high responsibilities and working ability to meet the deadline, prefer to work with Japanese Company company.
2. Some Japanese skill.