|อาชีพ||Design Changed Engineer Section Manager (New Model)|
Main Purpose of Job
The Production Control Design change section manager is primarily responsible to providing new product and design change management as assigned by Department manager.
The Production Control Design change section manager will also serve as an advisory and consultancy role for the management.
• Key manager to manage new product and design change
• New product launch coordination
• Design change coordination until achieved QCT
• EC & Drawing Management
• Prototype Parts and Product coordination
• Support 3rd parties’ logistics project/ Inventory check/ Internal and External Audit.
The Production Control Design change section manager will also be responsible to lead the section in term of new product and design change management.
Establish and maintain specific department goals and work assignments and standards to be achieved by subordinates.
Evaluate the performance of subordinates. Document and discuss present and past performance in accordance to the company’s performance management system.
|เงินเดือน||50,000 - 60,000 (THB)|
- Male/Female, age of at least 28 years old|
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering or other related fields
- Around 3-5 years of direct experience as Design Engineer for Machines
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to express oneself clearly in conversations, interactions and business writing with others.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team and stay committed together on the task at hand with good relationship and cooperation in order to success jobs assignment.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with PC members in all levels.
- Be cost conscious and aware of departmental contribution to company profitability.
- Ability to lead, organize and motivate subordinate.
- Having personal motivation to continually improve oneself, with the willingness to receive guidance, training and development growth opportunities, and to actively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Professional attitude and projection of a professional company image.
- Having a high sense of integrity, transparency and accountability in all work tasks and interactions with others. Must be able to work with and handle highly confidential data.