|อาชีพ||Business Development (Japanese Speaking) - staff|
- To suggest solution and to promote spec-in activity to customers by all measures to increase company market share.
Part1: Promote activity to customers.
- To visit customers as much as possible to collect customer’s needs or requests to support and respond to them.
- To make suggestion to solve or improve customer’s problem or productivity by using company's products.
- To demonstrate new product information to customers with demo-units.
- To make report of customer information to HQ in Japanese.
Part2: Operate marketing key-event activities.
- To cooperate and support to company’s marketing events and activities.
Part3: Support foreign staff
- To translate product presentations or document to contribute to customers or other departments in company.
- To support Japanese staff from Japan.
Part4: Self-Development in understanding of Factory Automation system Technology.
- Must learn products continuously (not only by company’s official training).
- To research and think what will be the suitable solution for the customer’s needs.
- Bachelor degree
- Lower Intermediate level in Japanese (JLPT N3 Up) and Intermediate level in English.
- Car Driving License.
- Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Mature, reliable personality and appears to have leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Demonstrate the commitment and ability to follow the code of conduct and the company’s core competencies.
- Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power point) and English & Japanese (speaking, reading and writing)