|แวดวงธุรกิจ||Distribution & Retail|
- Responsible for the strategic development and management of corporate business plan, with sound merchandising principals to ensure sales achievement.
- Responsible for the formulation and successful implementation of the company’s brand business strategies and execution plans.
- Responsible for the overall country’s brands performance in wholesale, retail operations and e-commerce, and the inventory management.
- Responsible for overall people management of direct reports including Brand Managers and Operations Managers.
- Embark on new business venture and/or product development to drive maximum company’s growth.
- To manage all brands, with full P&L responsibility for wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
- Able to drive product merchandising, retail operations, social marketing and visual merchandising to achieve sales target.
- Accountable for the achievement of the annual budget for each brand and store, and put strategies in place for effective execution.
- Responsible for the formulation of OTB, weekly review of sell-through and mark-down strategy, and overall inventory management.
- Ensure maintenance of the brand standard for current brand portfolio.
- Manage the team to achieve sales revenue and market penetration with innovative merchandising that meet customers’ needs.
- Manage the plans for cash flow, budget, risk and regulatory compliance of the wholesale and retail Industry.
- Oversees the timely preparation and submission of reports to management and keep Group Management informed of the performance and progress of country business.
|เงินเดือน||Max 150,000 (THB)|
Can be Male or Female (Female is preferred) age 40-50 years old |
Bachelor’s degree in business or other related degree is required. Master’s Degree or MBA is an added advantage.
Minimum of 3-5 years’ progressive leadership experience is required. Experience in Retail industry is highly preferred.
- Proven ability with hands-on experience to drive OTB planning, product merchandising and assortment plan, plus visual merchandising
- Sound knowledge of brand management especially in footwear business.
- Prior experience developing and managing operating and capital investment plans is required.
- Well versed in retail development and a fair understanding of international brand development and market competition in the region
- Sound numeric skills to support the system development in sell-through and inventory management.
- Proven experience building dynamic and high performing teams with the ability to motivate and inspire others is required.
- Leadership in a growing environment as a change agent with the ability to build trust, influence and communicate at all levels of an organization, from the shop-floor to the Senior Management, is required. A community minded leader who is extroverted and visible with all employees.
- Must carry a genuine passion for the business especially footwear.
- Can articulate the big-picture and rally the organization behind significant change. Capable of shifting quickly between the tactical and strategic.
- Sound, assertive and decisive decision-making skills. Able to make sound decisions based on a blend of knowledge, experience, judgment and analysis.