- Povides and promote strategic leadership in guiding and managing the company workforce.
- Ensuring that the board and its various committees are provided with sufficient information on a timely basis in regard to the company's business and, in particular, with respect to the company's performance, financial condition, operating results and prospects.
1.1 Developing business plans, budgets and company strategies for consideration by the board and, to the extent approved by the board, implementing these plans, budgets and strategies
1.2 Identifying and managing operational risks on a daily basis and, where those risks could have a material impact on the company's businesses, formulating strategies for managing these risks for consideration by board.
1.3 Managing the company's current financial and other reporting mechanisms as well as its control and monitoring systems to ensure that these mechanisms and systems capture all relevant material information on a timely basis and are functioning effectively
1.4 Implementing the policies, processes and codes of conduct approved by the board and promote Ingress work culture and core values to all employees.
1.5 Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees.
1.6 Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets and taking remedial action where necessary and informing the board of significant changes.
1.7 Maintaining the operational performance of the company.
1.8 Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations.
1.9 Representing the company to major customers and professional associations.
1.10 Building and maintaining an effective executive team and promoting Ingress Culture as well as the Core Values.
1.11 Implementing the policies, processes and codes of conduct approved by the board.
1.12 Maintaining good relationship with Joint Venture partner
- Bachelor Business Administration or Engineering fields|
- More than 20 years experience directly related to Manufacturing with at least 5 years in Senior Managerial positions.
- Having skills in Business Management / Finance / Leadership and People Management / Project Management / Communication