|อาชีพ||Manager of Hr Center|
|แวดวงธุรกิจ||Manufacturing(Electrical & Precision)|
- Manage existing HR Centers in Thailand overseeing group companies in Thailand, India, and Myanmar. Most of our group companies are located in Thailand.
- Develop a strategic approach to human resources the execution of these strategies related to Talent Management, Recruiting, Retention, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, and other key HR topics.
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of approach in HR operations in responsible countries.
- Provide leadership by providing advice, information, and support to stakeholders e.g. MDs and HR members.
- Organize and facilitate country executive and HR meetings and conference.
- Align HR policies, standards, guidelines, and systems among group companies according to Global HR’s directions.
- Communicate with MDs and HR representatives on a regular basis to explain our activities and get their support.
- Provide support to expats and their families in responsible countries
- Support all other projects as needed.
|เงินเดือน||100,000 - 150,000 (THB)|
- Male or Female |
- 40 - 45 years old.
- At least 15 years of working experience in an HR capacity in a global company.
- Strong business partner and relationship building capabilities across a diverse international group.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university seeking a degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or related fields.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Thai and English. Ability to communicate in Japanese is a plus.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Strong consulting skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive information.
- Ability to travel to our group companies within APAC and Japan.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work on PC environment.