- Participating in business development activities and involved in new projects and existing accounts.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Take an active role in learning about each client’s industry, business needs and company culture to identify all projects.
- Developing team and support all cases.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Involved in planning and training new staff.
- Responding to customers’ requests/issues in a timely and professional manner to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Provide customer support and manage clients’ expectations in liaison with our Project Management Team.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Degree in Management, Business and preferably with 2-4 years’ Management experiences|
- Strong interpersonal, communication and an ability and desire to work directly with clients is required
- Candidates must possess good analytical, negotiation, business writing and strong presentation skills.
- Candidates with prior working experience in Database Marketing, Advertising, and Publishing have added advantage.
- Strong competence in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.