1. To lead and manage the financial and accounting activities including:
• Handling for monthly, quarterly and yearly account closing operation on a timely basis.
• Prepares reports and analysis of results, including investigation of variances and their interpretation
• Co-ordinate with US, Japan and other regional offices persons for all aspects of financial reporting
• Liaison with external and internal auditors, banks etc.
• Conduct general supervision over financial, treasury, taxation and accounting matters
• Foreign exchange management including hedging
• Responsible for Tax and Accounting audit including VAT
• Actively seek opportunities and execute Productivity improvement
2. Be the business Partner to the General Manager, Sales and Customer Service and actively provide advice on Financials (PL, BS, Inventory, Cash flow, etc.) for operational decision making.
3. Drive the process of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
4. Prepare and ensure financial policies and procedures for local office as well as ensuring the integrity and effectiveness of internal financial controls per Group requirements.
5. Manage Local staff and train them for their development
• Proficiency in Local Accounting Standards, US GAAP and IFRS |
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Proficient in ERP system; knowledge on Unity/Oracle is highly preferable
• Good knowledge in PRC accounting rule and taxation law
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong business sense
• Good interpersonal & communication skills
• Good language skills in English and country-specific language
• Proficient computer skills
• Can work under pressure, independent and conscientious
• With sound people management skill to lead the team
• Self-motivated and role model of the team
• Report to Expatriate GM.
• Knowledge of Japanese business culture and practices including JSOX would be an advantage.
• Leadership – drive initiatives for improvement and engage other Business Units for the Company growth proactively