- To collect rental payment from the customer on past overdue payment, monitors and follow up by phone and field collector.
- To handle debt collection and ensure the credit control is align with the policy.
- To take action with the customer overdue in legal process or legal execution process.
- To repossess our property from the customer and asset investigation in part of legal execution process.
- Manage overdue customer in term of restructure, recovery and write-offs debt.
- Assist on general administration and operation of company, coordinate with other departments for necessary support
- Responsible for office supplies purchase and fixed asset management
- Responsible for company’s documents and files management
- Assist on boarding arrangements
- Assist General Manager in tasks where required
- To communicate thoroughly and effectively with all parties involved customers, suppliers, clients, management, and colleagues.
- To have knowledge of all accounting principles, tax regulations, accounting laws, and government regulations.
- To ensure that all requests are organized properly and all necessary documents are followed through thoroughly.
- To collect, record, bookkeep, analyze, and prepare all the necessary reports: profit and loss, cash flow, ratio, balance sheets, income statements.
- To follow and adhere to filing and compliance rules.
- To have the knowledge of all auditing practices.
- To be an ambassador of Swencore and represent the management in all actions.
- Responsible for management of customer service team(6/female) operations.
- Receiving orders from customers.
- Inventory control with warehouse
- Managing delivery activities to customer.
- Coordinating & providing support to other department related with customer issues.
Main job Responsibilities
1. To assist manager to conduct J-SOX self assesment and follow up/monitor improve weakness area
1.To assist manager to conduct J-SOX self assesment base on HQ policy
2.Follow up/monitoring corrective action to improve weakness area
3.Control and update Corporate Law & Regulation compliance register
3.Financial & Management accounting
5.Business environment Acument
- Develop and implement the compliance policy
- Understand the issues that businesses face about the legal compliance risk, and plan to resolve them
- Train and educate colleagues in concerning law including ethic and code of conduct
- Conduct any other legal and compliance tasks which may be assigned
- Create and find the ways to promote compliance activities
- Responsible control and manage overall human resources and General Affairs.
- Manage HR department
- Solve company problem relate in HR such as recruitment , benefit and training
- Coordinate with Japan head office
- Plan for HR strategy
- Report direct with Japanese MD
* Note Position as senior manage level but in the future can be GM