- Management to action plan and department activity.
- Analyze and develop to achieve traget.
- Mangement and Control production and vender quality
- Development production procedue and Vender to high capability
- Teaching and Additional new knowleadge to subordinate
- Coordinate to other department for technical process
- Control and follow up subordinate for assigned work
- Quality work improvement
- Manage production resources to meet production targets and delivery deadlines with maximizing the level of effciency and quality
- Control for performances of all expense, wastage and WIP
- Plan and schedules the required production quantitles and material flow through the operations
- Review WI and resolve all operational problems
- Implement actions to improve performances related to productivity , Quality and profitable
- Monitor and maintain on the system of 5S activities , ISO 9001 , ISO 14001 and basic safety process
1. Process and manage Account Receivable control (AR), Record collect money from AR.
2. Preparing and submission of Withholding TAX & VAT
3. Preparing Billing Invoice and issued the Receipt to Customers
1. Plan both short-term and long-term strategies. Promote sales promotion and sales direction.
2. Plan to find new customers and define guideline to take care of old customers.
3. Plan new products and services to market.
4. Negotiate sales promotion with business partners.
5. Manage staff and Sales team
6. Plan and prepare annual budget.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Sales activities to automotive industry
- Selling brake parts, engine mission parts, internal accessary parts, body parts, etc.
* For visiting the client, company provides a company car (Need to drive).
- Contact with customer to receive order and forcast order
- Raw material purchase and raw material control
- Follow up raw material incoming schedule
- Coordination of import raw material
- Follow the manufacturing until deliver
- Receive complaints
- Issue credit application
- Report problem to supervisor
- Contact with customer and shipper
- Preparation of working standard
- Sales & marketing activity to meet our dealers or another customer inquiries, and company target.
- Maintain effective business relationships with existing and prospective customers via telephone calls and emails.
- Keep customers informed of company services, new features in products, price movements, product supply situation, etc.
- Service to dealers, customers and handle all customer complaints with good result oriented.
- Prepare product feasibility and recommend appropriate sales & marketing strategies, promotion launch campaigns, and pricing structure.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Liaising vvith suppliers to check the progress of existing orders. Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.