• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and GP within specific time in KPI
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Business Development department and Sales Manager through cold calling
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customer and business partners
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Work base on company work flow
• Provide brief to sales support team, design team and construction team for making quotation and presentation
• Request and confirm delivery schedule between sales support team and customer
• First hand gathering claim information from customer and brief to sales support to complete claim process
• First hand gathering repeat order from customer and brief to sales support to complete repeat process (repeat order here cover only furniture, not include interior work)
• Act as project leader to lead other departments to complete project
• Coordinate with account department to follow-up for collection of payment in case of overdue payment
• Quarterly conduct 3C research, company, competitor and customer
• Manage to get satisfaction sheet from customer and take action to result
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars and season greeting.
• Initiate bottom up and idea sharing among team
• Do ad hoc project base on assigned
- To collect rental payment from the customer on past overdue payment, monitors and follow up by phone and field collector.
- To handle debt collection and ensure the credit control is align with the policy.
- To take action with the customer overdue in legal process or legal execution process.
- To repossess our property from the customer and asset investigation in part of legal execution process.
- Manage overdue customer in term of restructure, recovery and write-offs debt.
- Assist on general administration and operation of company, coordinate with other departments for necessary support
- Responsible for office supplies purchase and fixed asset management
- Responsible for company’s documents and files management
- Assist on boarding arrangements
- Assist General Manager in tasks where required
1. Build productive working relationship with Underwriters and Product Development Team.2. Good knowledge of all Commercial lines products for example Property, Motor, Liability, Engineering, etc. at least 10 years.
1. Working under Japanese sales manager and work with Local office and regional office about financial quotation, order, and delivery.
2. Prepare transaction documents to credit approval process.
3. Handle over-all process as sales coordinator such as Quoting, documents support, analysis, import/export from supplyers and customers, arrange delivery schedule etc.
4. Contact to supplyers and customer by e-mail and call in English.
5. Other assigned tasks from Japanese manager.